Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nicolas Sarkozy and Burqa

What is with this guy? Why does he consider himself such an authority on religion and women.

When it comes to religion, I don't know who is right or wrong. However I will tell you a little story. When I started university, there was a girl who wore a short short skirt and a short top. One could see her pubic hair. It was hard on us boys ;) I believe there is a reasonable middle ground where men and women show some modesty and cover themselves properly in public places.

As far as Sarkozy is concerned, he should be given a burqa to hide his face after making so many gaffes. He should leave religion alone.

Recommend this post

2 comments:

  1. lol

    Nice one Ledaro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish,

    Thanks buddy. I am glad you got a good laugh out of it.

    I do believe that we should be respecful different cultures.

    ReplyDelete