Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rob Ford made international news again

This time pushing down a female councillor.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
NBC also had this top headline (Breaking News) on its site:"'I'm not perfect': Defiant Toronto mayor rips critics, vows to run again" Read more about this story here.

I must admit that I did tune in for his and his brother's debut on Sun News T.V show. I could watch only first half of one hour program. That is the longest I have ever watched anything on Sun News. Rob Ford was well-scripted and it was pre-recorded to avoid any major gaffes.

The Sun News actually had quite a few commercials during this first half an hour which means few other curious people like me tuned in too. It may get the highest ratings on the Sun News. Maybe over 25000 usual viewers. After half an hour Ezra Levant was going to interview Rob Ford so I quickly tuned out.

Recommend this post

2 comments:

  1. I don't get Sun news, LD, but I did watch both the CNN and Peter Mansbridge pieces. To watch the brothers Ford for more than five minutes is to see irrefutable evidence of their self-serving narcissism and their contempt for the dignity of public office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorne, you did not miss much. It was indeed "irrefutable evidence of their self-serving narcissism.." As I wrote it was pre-recorded to remove any major gaffs.

    ReplyDelete