Sunday, June 13, 2010

Michele Bachman: Armed and dangerous

What the hell Michele Bachman means when she says:

"I want people in Minnesota armed and dangerous on this issue of the energy tax
because we need to fight back. Thomas Jefferson told us 'having a revolution
every now and then is a good thing.' and the people – we the people – are going
to have to fight back hard if we're not going to lose our country. And I think
this has the potential of changing the dynamic of freedom forever in the United
States."

If something horrible happens should she not be held responsible for inciting this kind of revolution - primarily violence.



See my earlier blog on this. I thought I will add some music to it.

Recommend this post

2 comments:

  1. Oh & to think those wankettes could be running the US in 2012....Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They’re not up for a bright sparks award for sure. I believe Bachman has no such ambitions of becoming the president and Palin is just delusional.

    ReplyDelete