Tuesday, August 19, 2008

John McCain's Vice Presidential PRICK



A fitting description of Joe Lieberman in my opinion ;)

Bad Typo: Joe Lieberman a Real #%&*!
After focusing on Obama, the article discusses several possible McCain picks, and relates, "His top contenders are said to include Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. Less traditional choices mentioned include former Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge, an abortion-rights supporter, and Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman, the Democratic vice presidential prick in 2000 who now is an independent."

Click here to read more.

Recommend this post

3 comments:

  1. Now this is a man whom I detest...the turncoat. He wasn't much of a Democrat..... his voters thought he was an Independent Democrat. What would they think of him if he turned Republican?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this guy either, I think he was a huge liability to Al Gore when he took on George W Bush. I think this is one of the reason that *cringe* people were saying that Bush was no different than Gore.

    Oh the ignorance of those days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizt and Eddie Blue thank you for your comments.

    Lizt, I have no use for turncoats and that is the reason I lost any respect for this guy.

    Eddie Blue, I agree he was a liability to Al Gore and may be was responsible for Al Gore’s unsuccessful bid for the President. He definitely did not add anything to the ticket. Now he is showing his true colours.

    ReplyDelete