Wednesday, July 25, 2007

U.S Soldiers About had it in Iraq!



Soldier’s challenge to Bush: "ride alongside me"
Approaching his fifteenth month in Iraq, one soldier made a personal challenge to President Bush: "I challenge the President or whoever has us here for 15 months to ride alongside me. I’ll do another 15 months if he comes out here and rides along with me every day for 15 months. I’ll do 15 more months. They don’t even have to pay me extra." Click here to read more.

Recommend this post

2 comments:

  1. I saw that on TV. That soldier looked really tired. I do not blame him, and he is not the only one!
    It is a shame as those young men will come home perhaps disturbed in the mind. It is time they started to come home, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizt, I agree that soldiers start coming home and hope and pray that come home alive. Also it will save lives on the other side in the long run. There may not be the bloodshed that Bush and company predict if Americans leave - those are scare tactics. The quagmire that Bush has put U.S soldiers into in Iraq, it is not going to be easy.

    ReplyDelete