Monday, April 09, 2012

America’s looming War: Alien Attack

I once in a while watch National Geographic channel. Last night it was a documentary about Judas. I thought of writing a post on it but then I thought given my limited knowledge of the religion I don’t want to offend anyone. Instead I decided to talk about aliens’ invasion of the planet earth and how America was ready to fight them back. This documentary was shown a while ago.



It sounds like science fiction and it is. I understand the nearest planet which may have earth like creatures is millions of light years away. You need to survive for millions of years to reach such a planet and so goes for aliens unless their spaceships are millions of time faster than light speed.

Here is a video from Judas documentary for a teaser now.

Recommend this post

No comments:

Post a Comment