Monday, October 05, 2009

Harper Turns into a Beatle?

Or should the heading be John Lennon got murdered again? Lennon must have turned in his grave for being impersonated in this manner. I like the Beatles and now I have to listen to the Harper version. Yikes.

Okay politicians do sing and dance and this was Harper's attempt to do the song. I cannot wait for his dance now. It will be interesting which songs Iggy and Layton will pick. Joking aside, not bad for Harper. Good piano player but he should keep his day job.

Please note, this is a repost; it's early in the morning and yesterday was a hectic day for me; I accidently had published my notes to myself in the heading.

Recommend this post

2 comments:

  1. John Lennon did not sing this song. It was Ringo Starr. And he is still very much alive. Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penlan, it is the association with Beetles which involves John Lennon. However, I did not know that it was sung by Ringo Starr only. Thanks for telling me that.

    ReplyDelete