Thursday, September 24, 2009

Michael Moore - Capitalism: A Love Story

Michael Moore's latest movie takes on Wall Street and their form of capitalism.

Moore appeared on Keith Olbermann's show to discuss his latest movie. It sounds like a fascinating movie just like Sicko which exposed the disastrous healthcare system in the United States.

In Capitalism A Love Story, Moore points out how capitalism can be fatal to people - as only the top one percent capitalize on capitalism while the rest are told to "work hard and they'll make it" when really, the vast vast majority of them will not make it to the top. It's the top 1% that is doing all the exploiting and making the rules without regards to the other 99%.

This definitely looks like a movie worth seeing.

Recommend this post

No comments:

Post a Comment