Sunday, July 05, 2009

Michael Jackson: A very troubled childhood

Here is a song he sung about his childhood:

The name of the song is "Have you seen my childhood". It is quite haunting. The man who entertained the world had a very troubled soul.

As I wrote in a previous post, the way he changed his looks to look white shows he suffered racism. Racism is indeed a deadly mental illness and criminal too. A lot of it has been eradicated but more needs to be done.

I have come across people who tell me that blacks are an inferior race including highly educated people such as judges. One judge I knew a little bit told me that "black people are okay but would you let your daughter go out with one". I ran into his daughter too who is quite enlightened. I can tell many stories which are highly disturbing.

Recommend this post

No comments:

Post a Comment