Thursday, April 16, 2009

Susan Boyle, discovery of a singer


I just read a story on Ms. Boyle, who sang on ITV's Britain's Got Talent, that she is 47 years old, unemployed, and has never been kissed in her life. Last I saw, over 8 million people visited her video. How events can change in one's life. Now music producers will be kissing up to her in order to get her to make records for them. She has become an overnight sensation. Maybe she will become rich and famous like J. K. Rowling who wrote the Harry Potter novels. It may become a rag to riches story overnight. All the best wishes for her.

To read more, click here.

Recommend this post

4 comments:

  1. This is the best story I've heard in a very long time. I'm happy for Ms. Boyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing. Isn’t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link to her actual performance and the audience's initial and subsequent reaction to this wonderful woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. leftdog, thank you. I could not embed that. However I found another site which allowed me embedding. See my next post.

    ReplyDelete