Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gaza and Darfur

With all honesty, after looking at these pictures, can you tell the difference? For the world of me I cannot. Oh yes, one is supported by George W. Bush, previous US administrations, Michael Ignatieff, Stephen Harper and many crazies in this country. Sudan, on the other hand, is condemned. How noxiously hypocritical. Think world think. Can we have peace in this world when we are so fatally inflicted by hypocrisy?

UPDATE: A reader provided this link, (and this video link, ed.) my it is horrible what is going on in Gaza (worse than I thought).

Recommend this post

6 comments:

  1. this could be a difference but in the end, pain, suffering and death is . . . . pain, suffering and death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy, thank you for the link. My God it is even worse than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was just going to vote again and not say anything but... Joni Mitchell's 1971 version of A CASE OF YOU was playing on CBC Radio2 and I am just awash with rapture about your posts.
    Best artistic,compassionate political Award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it shocked me as well (not that anything should after all we have seen in the past few weeks).

    There seems to be some difference of opinion as to whether WP has been used or not. (see the video link next to the article)

    Going from the horrible to the horribly silly, Woman at Mile 0 has posted a video about a "Luxury" aid item which is was not allowed into Gaza.

    For the life of me, I just can't imagine where/how this will all end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ml johnstone, thank you for very kind words.

    Important issue is to end this madness in the Middle East. We can all contribute to this cause in our own way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sassy, thanks, I have added the video link.

    "Luxury" item: f*&#*&$ bastards. I just cannot believe it.

    ReplyDelete